INFECTIOUS DISEASES VOLUME 2: PARASITIC (EBOOK)
Author: Robin A. Cooke
- The aim of this book is to provide high quality images of the most frequently encountered parasitic infections that occur in humans.
- The topics are illustrated by short case histories, some with clinical photographs.
- In many cases the laboratory investigations are included as well.
- The reader is provided with a quick method of viewing topics they want to study.
- Some original cases, such as amoebic meningitis have been reported in full, and with colour images.
- Historical aspects of many of the infections are included.
- Volume one – Non parasitic infections is being finalized.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.