Rosen’s Breast Pathology 5th edition
Widely recognized as the gold standard reference in the field, Rosen’s Breast Pathology provides comprehensive, up-to-date information on diseases of the breast from renowned experts at four leading medical centers, masterfully edited by Dr. Paul P. Rosen. The revised fifth edition covers the latest advances in immunohistochemical, pathobiological, and molecular aspects of benign and malignant breast diseases, helping you reach an accurate diagnosis with confidence. It’s an ideal reference for all physicians and medical personnel who require a thorough knowledge of breast pathology, including pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, and radiation oncologists.
- Covers clinical and radiological presentation, epidemiology, gross pathology, microscopic pathology, treatment, and prognosis (when relevant) for each disease entity.
- Addresses surgical and oncological aspects of various diseases wherever appropriate.
- Thoroughly updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in this dynamic area of practice.
- Features more than 2,000 high-quality images that highlight key diagnostic features, including hundreds of new illustrations.
- Stresses the role of pathology in the multidisciplinary management of breast diseases.
- Emphasizes histopathological features of breast diseases.
- Recommends appropriate management for specific breast diseases.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.